Monday, December 7, 2009

What are your favorite things?????

This is in response to Candice's post, What are your favorite things about Christmas? Well, here are mine.

1. Shopping for the boys' Santa stuff.
2. A pretty Christmas tree.
3. A pine scented Christmas candle.
4. Memories of my Mema's Rudolph Parties when I was a child.
5. Jenny's coffee punch.
6. Martha Washington balls.
7. Our Christmas Eve get together at my Mom's.
8. Christmas morning watching the kids get all excited and playing with their things Santa brought.
9. Christmas night at MeMe's house. (Maurine)
10. Classic Christmas songs that remind me of my childhood.
11. Classic Christmas cartoons, such as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
12. Larry NeSmith's beautiful piano playing at our Christmas service at church.
13. Taking the boys to look at the Christmas lights.

I could go on and on. I just love this time of year!

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment