Friday, December 11, 2009

Austin has a complex!!!

I got Austin's school pictures back this week. The regular fall picture is okay. He is holding his mouth funny though. But, his Santa picture is just hilarious. I asked him why he made that face and he said,"Well, he told me to smile real big." Austin hates pictures. It is so hard to get a picture of Austin with him looking natural or with a natural smile. He always sticks his tongue out, makes a face, or makes this terrible looking huge smile. I just do not understand why he can not act right in pictures. The only logical explanation I can come up with is because Andrew is his father. Andrew hates pictures and has always hated pictures. From what I gather from his cousins, they used to always hate making family pictures because it took so long because Andrew would not act right. When I got his Santa picture with him making that face, I started pulling out old photos to just see how many pictures I had of Austin acting crazy. I got a laugh out of this and just thought I would make a slideshow out of some of the photos so you could get a laugh too.

No comments:

Post a Comment