Friday, December 4, 2009

Today is Austin's Birthday!!!!!

This is me and Austie a couple of days before Thanksgiving.


I love this baby picture of Austin! What could be better than a naked baby?



Six years ago today @ 2:23 p.m. I gave birth to one of the three most beautiful babies I have ever seen in my life. After 2 days of trying to be put into labor on my own (because of my blood pressure being elevated) and that being unsuccessful, I had to have a c-section. I can still remember how scared I felt that day, but even more than that I can remember how happy and how amazed I was that this was MY baby boy. Austin has grown to be a very loving, bubbly, caring, smart, and amazing six year old little boy. I think he is perfect, and I would not change a single thing about him. I love you Austin and Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Austin!! I can't believe he is 6! WOW!! Time goes by so fast. This is the day that the LORD has made...Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete