Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nine years ago today......



Nine years ago today I married a wonderful man. He has not let me down in any way over the years. I love him more today than I ever have. I have many times wanted to pinch his head off, but I have come to realize that he is who he is, and that is the reason I love him so much. All of his little quirks is what makes him Andrew, and I would not want him to be any different. As I think about our relationship today, I want to share some of the reasons why I love him so much.


1. He prays with our boys every night before they go to bed.

2. He works hard to provide for his family even if it means working until 8 or 9:00 many nights.

3. He drives a truck that is probably not worth more than $2,000 with a missing bumper just so he can provide more for his family, rather than spending it on a payment.

4. He takes Austin hunting, and Austin and Kade fishing, which teaches more life lessons than a regular hobby would.
5. He accepts bath duty for the boys on alot of nights without complaining.

6. He tells me that he loves me everyday.

7. He leads his family to church every Sunday, which at our house is hard getting everybody heading in the same direction or even on the same page.

8. He disciplines our boys when they need it.

9. He has never lost his temper with me.

10. He accepts and loves me for who I am even with all the flaws and quirks that I have that would send anybody else running.


Just wanted to share this with everyone and to say Happy Anniversary Andrew! I love you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I remember when you guys got married. We were all shocked that Andrew got married before any of us in our class. He never seemed like the family guy. Boy were we wrong.

    Did Andrew tell you that his old truck broke down in my driveway one morning and he knocked on my door and found me in my PJ's??? I was so embarrassed! Then I thought, it was just Andrew and he doesn't care. :) So, I am familiar with his old truck.

    I am glad that you guys found each other. Your family is beautiful and you two are a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys had a great day!! You guys look soooo young in that picture! You were!!! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Anniversary, Autumn! I just can't believe it has been 9 years. I remember being at your wedding and seeing how much you and Andrew loved each other. I'm so glad God gave you each other! He knew you guys would make a perfect match! Love you!

    ReplyDelete