Thursday, March 4, 2010

WELCOME SUNSHINE!!!!!!

















Today the sun is shining and it is a good day! I am so tired of winter, cold, dreary, wet days. And as odd as this sounds coming out of my mouth, I am so tired of the snow. I am ready for warmth, flip flops, painted toenails, blooming flowers and trees, and the smell of fresh cut grass. It was very pretty today, although the wind was still cold. I am getting excited about spring time. I was looking in my yard today, and my hydrangeas and peonies are starting to peak out of the ground. :) Now if the temps will just mellow out. And we have Austin signed up for t-ball this year. He had tryouts the other night, but practice doesn't actually start until next week. This will be a first for us, bc he didn't play last year. I know tball will be fun, but also very time consuming, but in a good way! I just hope Kade and Kamden cooperates with tball season, bc there will be some nights that Andrew will have to work. Well, that is all that has been happening around the Harris household lately. Just glad the sun is starting to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment