Thursday, March 25, 2010

We have a new addition to our family......


........a car that is! I am on cloud nine right now, because we now have reliable transportation! For two years (almost) I have drove a little minivan that we bought for around $3,500. Don't get me wrong it did get us around, but barely. I am not trying to complain about our van that God did bless us with, but I just want you to get a real good mental picture of why I feel so blessed today to get in my little Honda Civic. The steering wheel was crooked, and when you made a sharp turn, it starting going beep, beep, beep, the door handle on the sliding door was broke so you had to open the driver door then open the sliding door from the inside and just push on it, the emergency brake didn't work, the radio controls didn't do what you pushed them to do, the air conditioner didn't work which was absolutely miserable, something ? in the transmission was going out, and the on the way to trade it in, it started making a strange noise and Andrew said the power steering ? was fixing to go out, plus when we traded it in, we found out it had been in a front end collision which we knew nothing about. Whew! I think that was all the dings. Anyways, we bought a four door 2007 Honda Civic, 4 cyl., and it is supposed to get around like 32 to 34 mpg. It drives great, everything works like it is supposed to, we all fit (but, barely), and the a.c. is cold. Plus, we got a good deal and I was real happy with the price we got on our van for a trade in, bc I sure didn't want to put $1,000 + to get the van fixed just so we could sell it. Anywho, this is our little car. Just wanted to share this with you, bc I am so thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment