Friday, January 8, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow.........





It has been a while since I have posted anything, but January is here and all the doings of December are over. This month so far has been a stay at home, nothing happening, just trying to keep warm, kind of month. On Thursday, we did have a little to get excited about though....SNOW. Although, I was a little disappointed in the amount that got to stick around, I don't think it bothered the kids bc all they knew was that they got to see the snow falling, and I did let them go out and play in it while it was coming down. I am going to post a few pictures, but in the pictures you can't tell, but it was actually snowing big flakes. We didn't actually get a dusting until after dark though. Me and the kids had went and ate supper at Maurine and Donald's house, and on the way home, the van started spinnning and sliding going up the driveway and finally I slid it into a small ditch. We sat in the van and waited to see if Andrew would happen to be coming home and would help us, but finally we just coated up and walked up the driveway in the snow and dark. Kade and Kamden didn't seem to mind this though. They thought it was fun and Kamden didn't even want me to tote him. I am hoping to get some more snow before the end of the winter. Just keep your fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun enjoying the snow and cold weather last week. I was terrible . . . we didn't even go outside while it was snowing. I'm hoping that we will get more, so I'll get a second chance. Thank you again for coming to Ben & Eli's party last weekend. I really appreciated it, and I'm so thankful that my boys will have your boys to share birthdays with and grow up with!

    ReplyDelete