Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to Our Home, Ms. Tooth Fairy


Some of you may think that this is silly that I am even posting anything about this, but Saturday was a big day in Austin's life. He lost his first tooth. When I picked him up from school on Friday he told me that his tooth was loose. I immediately started freaking out (which I can sometimes do very easily) and the first thing I done was pick up the phone to call Andrew. He didn't understand what the big deal was or why I was even a little sad about it. After this conversation with Andrew, I realized that maybe its just a Mom thing, to get sad about losing teeth. Then on Saturday he come up to me and said, "Well, my tooth fell out." It was as easy as that. No pulling, yanking, crying, or anything dramatic. Just, "My tooth fell out." So this was our first experience at the Harris house with losing baby teeth and just thought I would share this with everybody. Oh yeah, and may I just add that the tooth fairy actually slept too hard and forgot to put anything under his pillow. Boy, did I feel bad. I just told Austin that maybe she had a hard time finding it and that we would try again tonight, and with Austin being six, he was okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment