Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving dinner at Sweet Nanny's house

I know I'm really my mom's favorite!!! :)

Wow! The boys were so wild! And, yes that is a biscuit hanging out of Austin's mouth.



This is my mom and my brother, Brian, and of course Austin had to jump in there just so he could make a face at the camera.


This would be Andrew shooting the kids with a watergun! Thanks Andrew!!!!!




Last night we had our Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house. This would be Sweet Nanny. I don't know why my boys call her that but that is her grandmother name. It all started when Austin was about 2 or 3. He already called her Nanny, but her name just evolved into Sweet Nanny. The boys were especially wild last night, as you will be able to tell in the pictures, and their daddy doesn't help. He was squirting them with the water gun (in the house). Even the dog was shaking and trying to hide. But, we had a nice time visiting with my mom, Brian, and Angie.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow for Thanksgiving! Love you!

    ReplyDelete