Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cheaha





























Today I took Kade and Kamden to Cheaha and to Lake Chinnabee for a picnic. When I seen the weather was going to be beautiful today, I knew that we had to get out of the house and do something. I could not sit in the house any longer. I was starting to get cabin fever and getting out and doing something is always good therapy for me. :) The boys were excited when I told them that we were going to Cheaha. They didn't know what or where Cheaha was, but they were just happy to be going. That is until I mentioned that were we going to be on top of a mountain. At that moment, Kade starting crying and saying, "not goin' to a mountain. Neber, Eber goin' to a mountain." I don't know why the word mountain put fear in him, but it did. It was quite funny. But, we had a nice day. I wish Austin could of went with us. The warm sunshine, the nip in the air, and the smell of pine was so nice. I loooove the smell of pine in the cool weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment