Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother, My Friend


Yesterday was a great Mother's Day. We got to see the mothers and grandmothers on both mine and Andrew's side of the family. I have been very blessed to have such a special mother in which at age 30, I can call her my friend. I talk to my Mom everyday and even as I am typing this, she has already called to check on us today. She has went through many trials in her life, but has always came out as a stronger lady. She is a person I can laugh with and laugh at. She is someone I can confide in and she is my best friend. Andrew tells me everyday that I am beginning to act a little more like my Mother, and on occasion I can see it myself. She was always a great, very involved mother when I was growing up and continues to be a great Mom and a great Sweet Nanny (Sweet Nanny is what my boys call her). My kids adore her and I love to see them put a smile on her face like only they can do. I could not ask for a better grandmother or a better mother. She is the absolute best! I love you Mom and I hope you have had a great Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment