Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Austin is a graduate!






Wow! This year has really flew by so fast. I can not believe that Austin's Kindergarten year is almost over. He had his graduation last night and I was so proud of him. Oh, yeah! Did I mention he was the most handsome little kid there? His part in the graduation was the groom, so he was all decked out in his suit and tie. And, he didn't go without noticing that he looked handsome either. We got a good laugh out of that. He held his head up and walked around the gym with a new found confidence. He couldn't even sit down and stay still. He wanted everybody to see him. The graduation was really cute, but it was suffocating hot in there. I think everyone could have breathed a whole lot better if they would have just had it outside. But, anyways I just wanted to share some pictures of my little man and his special night. I am such a proud Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment