Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



December the 16th will mark the 10th year that Andrew and I have been married. It seems so strange that it has been that long. Alot of changing and maturing has went on in this 10 years. We have had alot of tough times, but alot of joyous, happy times. We have brought three beautiful little boys into this world, and they make my everyday complete. I could not ask for anything to be any different. Andrew is a very hardworking and devoted husband and I would not change him for anything in this world. There is only one like him, believe me. :)

We took off on Friday and headed to Nashville to stay at the Opryland Hotel and to go to a Christmas show. We had a great time, but it was sooooo crowded. When we left Sunday, it was snowing like crazy. Oh, how I love the snow! It was a much needed weekend alone. And we slept until 9:00 both days. Oh, how I love uninterrupted sleep! It had been such a long time since I had slept until 9:00. Actually, I don't even remember when. It has probably been before Austin was born.

When we got home on Sunday, it was back to reality. Kamden had been sick running a fever the whole time we were gone, so it was off to the doctor today. He has an ear infection, but not so sure what is going on with his belly hurting all the time. Me being at home with a sick baby has given me a little time to post. My blog is looking kinda shabby with mainly old pictures and little updates. Sorry! What can I say, life is kinda busy. So if no more posting before Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment