Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame.......




Tball season has finally started. We had our first game yesterday. Well actually we had two games yesterday. We won both of them!!! Woo-hoo! I didn't realize this was going to be so much fun, but I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying this and I am so proud of my Austin! We won the first game against Mtview Cable 15-8. We only won by 1 pt against Wellborn Cabinet, 20-19. That's right! Twenty runs! Those little guys are so funny out there, but they really know what is going on a lot better than I thought they would. Our second game was a little more exciting. Since this was a double header I thought that they would be exhausted by the second game, but they pulled it off. I was very hesitant about signing Austin up this year, but I am so glad I did. It is just so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Austin! I hope we can come see him play soon . . . what days of the week/weekend are most of his games on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on here via The Camps and wanted to say "hi."

    We've had 3 t-ball games around here and our son is LOVING it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaye! Glad you found us. Yes, we are loving some tball also. I am so glad we signed Austin up this year. It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete