Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh...The weather outside is frightful.....

Yea! We got some more snow after all. The kids had a blast. We played out in it some here. Then we went to Maurine's house and played with Jenny and Maurine for a little while. Our snow disc was over there and it is always fun to use it by Maurine's basement. Bruno (our big dog) even liked the snow. I have to say my favorite part of snow is walking in untouched snow and the sound that it makes on your boots. I know that may sound a little crazy, but I just love it. It just rekindles childhood snow memories. And of course it always makes for some good pictures. I had so many that I just made a slideshow. I am so thankful that there was enough snow this time for the boys to actually get to play in. Oh, and we made a snowman.....I am 30 years old and this is actually the first snowman I have ever helped make.

No comments:

Post a Comment